2 terribly simple tips to make sure your Fontawesome 5 free icons work:
01. Make sure you’re referencing the correct font family and weight in your css:
font-family: ‘Font Awesome 5 Free’;
02. Check the enqueued css version is valid for the icon you want to use:
<link rel=”stylesheet” href=”https://use.fontawesome.com/releases/v5.8.1/css/all.css”>
Find the right keywords using Google autocomplete Keyword Tool
Find relevant Instagram accounts to follow to build up followers with Webstagram
Email marketing, ads, landing pages, and automation tools to grow your business with Mailchimp
Free Stock Photos
Looking for that perfect image for your homepage carousel or email newsletter? Try these free stock image sites: Pixabay / Burst / Pexels
If you host a WordPress membership site you may well be using the popular Ultimate Member plugin and chances are if you’ve updated to Version 2 you may be wondering what’s causing the ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS warning. There doesn’t seem to be a one fit suits all solution but it’s worth checking Home isn’t set as the Logout page as that can cause redirects. You can check your settings by going to Dashboard -> Ultimate Member -> Settings -> General. If you find yourself getting a 404 error try logging in via your browser’s Incognito mode.
How to set up your GDPR-friendly Mailchimp signup forms – some things you should know:
- Enabling GDPR fields on your signup forms does not make you compliant. It’s the first step of the process. To collect consent from new and existing contacts, you’ll set up your forms, create a segment, and send a consent campaign.
- GDPR forms are not compatible with Mailchimp Subscribe.
- GDPR forms are only compatible with certain styles of pop-up forms.
- Mailchimp offers tools and information as a resource, but we don’t offer legal advice. We recommend you contact your legal counsel to find out how the GDPR affects you.
Read how to set up your GDPR-friendly signup form